Many of our caring and compassionate volunteers work directly with young women facing unplanned pregnancies, offering their support and assistance to women who often feel they have nowhere to turn.
There are also behind-the-scenes opportunities such as record keeper and data entry…Time commitments range from a few hours each week to an hour or two each month.
Heartbeat volunteers who work with clients are asked to complete a training orientation. Volunteers are then placed with an experienced volunteer to shadow for several shifts until they feel confident to work directly with clients
of their own. Join nearly 100 volunteers at Heartbeat of Toledo!
– Ambassador, Committee Members, Baby Bottle Volunteers, Scavenger Hunts by Let’s Roam
Clerical / Office Help
– Computer Data Entry, General Office Help, Front Desk Help
– Registered Nurses, Registered Sonographers
– Sorting, washing, and organizing donations
– Assisting clients in the Boutique
If you are interested in volunteering with Heartbeat of Toledo, please send Tericka Crawford an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your contact information, and she will be in touch with you shortly!
It’s easy to get involved! Earn your service hours by partnering with Heartbeat of Toledo and change lives:
Host a Baby Bottle Campaign
- We give you the bottles and you share with friends and family to fill with loose change, cash or checks and change lives! Funds collected through our baby bottle campaigns goes towards providing vital services to women and families of our community such as ultrasounds, parenting classes, and providing necessities like diapers and formula.
Host a Holiday Toy Drive
- Or sign up to be a drive site to help collect new toys for Heartbeat of Toledo’s annual Toy giveaway where clients are able to choose a brand new toy for each of their children.
Host a Baby Shower in your school or community
- Host a in-person or electronic baby shower to help fill our boutique with new items for our moms to choose
If you are interested in Student Service Hours with Heartbeat of Toledo, please email Tericka Crawford (email@example.com) with your contact information, and she will be in touch with you shortly!