Help For Dads in Toledo
Are you thinking of becoming a dad, have a child on the way, or are you an existing father looking for additional support?
Heartbeat of Toledo is a positive and empowering organization whose goal is to give individuals the information, assistance, and resources they need to make informed decisions about pregnancy, strengthen familial bonds, and cultivate healthy relationships.
We are proud to offer parenting classes for dads-to-be, as well as dads that have young children. Click here to learn more about our parenting classes in Toledo.
Parenting classes for dads can provide a variety of benefits, including:
- Increased knowledge and skills: Classes can give dads the knowledge and skills they need to be effective parents, including information on child development, discipline, and communication.
- Support and community: Classes can allow dads to connect with other fathers going through similar experiences and get help and advice from experienced parenting professionals.
- Improved relationships with children: Classes can help dads to understand their children’s needs better and to communicate more effectively with them, which can lead to enhanced connections and a more positive parenting experience.
- Enhanced self-awareness: Classes can help dads better understand their parenting strengths and weaknesses and develop strategies for addressing areas that need improvement.
- Greater involvement in parenting: Classes can help dads to become more actively involved in parenting and to feel more confident in their abilities as a father.
Heartbeat of Toledo is affiliated with Circle of Dads, an online community geared towards helping men who are fathers or thinking of becoming one and would like some support. This organization was created to help men be strong, loyal, and confident dads. Fatherhood can be a struggle for many, and Heartbeat of Toledo is here to help.
Join our men’s only Facebook group and talk to real dads who have been in your situation. There are over 1,000+ men ready and willing to help answer any questions you have and guide you in your journey.
Benefits of Joining
- Instantly join a supportive community
- Find a mentor. Receive advice.
- Learn from others who have been in your shoes.
- Become the best father you can be by
- Completely free, no obligation organization
- Children living without their fathers are 47% more likely to live in poverty.
- Infant death within the first 28 days of life is 4x higher for those with absent fathers.
- Kids in fatherless homes are 279% more likely to carry guns and deal drugs.
- Of the youth currently in prison, 85% grew up in a fatherless home.
- Children who live in a single-parent home are twice as likely to commit suicide than children in a two-parent home.